Monday, October 16, 2017

Hot Wheels VW Bus by Fatlace aka Volkswagen T1 Panel Bus

Hot Wheels VW Bus by Fatlace

OMG, do these guys rock or what?  I don't skate & I'm not into streetwear or anything, but I wear Nike SB, Brixton, etc.  In fact, here's what I look like.  Please.  Please don't go crazy with the fan mails.  *ahem*  When I discovered this Fatlace Bus, I also discovered illest.  If USPS did their job, Saturday, I'd have received my t-shirt & hoodie from illest.  I still don't have it today, Monday.  Not happy with you right now USPS....

But I did get the one of two packages that contained the Bus.  Pics:

Hot Wheels VW Bus  Fatlace

Hot Wheels VW Fatlace

VW Bus by Fatlace Volkswagen T1 Panel Bus

Hot Wheels Fatlace

Hot Wheels Fatlace

Hot Wheels illest

Hot Wheels fatlace Volkswagen T1 Panel Bus

Hot Wheels VW Bus by Fatlace Volkswagen T1 Panel Bus

Hot Wheels VW Bus by Fatlace

Hot Wheels Fatlace Volkswagen T1 Panel Bus

Hot Wheels VW Bus by Fatlace Volkswagen T1 Panel Bus

$23 + Shipping.  It's sold out right now, but maybe keep trying?  I got mine long after they were initially sold out.  I woke up in middle of the night one night, got on my phone browsing internet when I looked up the page again & they were in stock.  Crazy.  Crazy good amirite.

No comments:

Post a Comment