Monday, April 3, 2017

Hot Wheels The Beatles "White Album" Hiway Hauler

Hot Wheels The Beatles White Album Hiway Hauler

Big Beatles fan, but not a fan of Hot Wheels just lazily applying Super Mario tampos, Star Wars tampos, etc. whoring these pop culture cars.  When I saw the pics online, I thought similar about these latest of the Beatles cars.  Then I saw them at the local stores.  I bought them all!...............  that I could find.  These cars were actually decent, but this post of course is on the "White Album" Hiway Hauler.  Unfortunately, it's been a very scalper heavy model & while I saw SO MANY of all four other cars at my local Walmart, not one Hiway Haulers were to be found.  

I paid bit over $18 for two of them on TTP(shipped).  Kevin's Diecast's just so awesome.  Seriously, check out his listings, especially the GreenLight cars.  Anywho, Hiway Hauler:


Hot Wheels  Beatles White   Hiway Hauler

Hot Wheels  Beatles White Album Hiway Hauler

Hot Wheels  the Beatles White Album Hiway Hauler

Hot Wheels  Beatles White Album

I know.  It looks really weird & wrong on a Tomicarama set.  Bear with me, it's almost over.

Hot Wheels  Beatles White Album Hiway Hauler

Hot Wheels  Beatles White Album Hiway Hauler

Hot Wheels  Beatles White Album Hiway Hauler

Check out White Album by the Beatles, too.  One of my favorite albums.  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment