Thursday, April 14, 2016

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-CKB02 Crazy Ken's Car Club Vol. 02 Cedric Ebi-Mark SPL(Stock Car Race Vers.)

Tomica Limited Vintage Crazy Ken's Car Club Vol. 02

I like this relatively new series.  I have sort of half-assed post of the Crazy Ken's Car Club Volume One here.  

Before we get started, I would translate Ebi "Mark" as Ebi=Lobster Mark=Logo.  Lobster Logo, referring to the sponsor name found on the wrench placed on the rear quarter.  "SPL", probably short for special, but who the heck knows.

I'm really warming up to the Snake Motor line of TLVs, and also now Crazy Ken's.  This particular release mates the super hip style of Crazy Ken's with cool vintage Nissan Cedric casting, which I've always liked.  End result's a must-have, and no surprise from me there:

Tomica Limited Vintage Crazy Ken's Car Club Vol. 02   cedric セドリック(230型)ストックカーレース仕様

tomica Limited Vintage LV-CKB02 Crazy Ken's Car Club Vol. 02 Cedric Ebi-Mark SPL(Stock Car Race Vers.)

tomica Limited Vintage   Crazy Ken's  Cedric

tomica Limited Vintage   Crazy Ken's  Cedric

tlv crazy ken's cedric

tlv ebi   Crazy Ken's  Cedric

tomica Limited Vintage   Crazy Ken's  Cedric  stock car

tomica Limited Vintage   Crazy Ken Cedric   vol 02

Already looking forward to Volume Three.  :D

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving this series. The Bellett and this Cedric, just perfection, both of them.

    Let's hope that we don't have to wait another two years for volume three!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was it that long!? Yes, let us hope not!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, the Bellett was a June 2014 release. The second ever TLV I ordered from AmiAmi.

      Crazy! lol

      Delete
  2. Such a clean casting... The decals, the body parts, this car is spot-on perfection, it's great. I have no idea what other cars can have the Crazy Ken name attached to it, but if the last two cars are anything to go by, then I want the series to continue on forever!

    Ok, that's exaggerating things a tiny bit, haha. But can you blame me? The 69 Cedric is amazing, both as a racer and as a scale model racer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they should do simultaneous release of Super Silhouette Skylines from Snake Motors & Crazy Ken's. EPIC, it shall be[/TLV Yoda].

    ReplyDelete