Thursday, April 7, 2016

GreenLight Hollywood: Dharma Initiative 1971 Volkswagen Type 2 Bus from "Lost"


greenlight lost van bus

"Lost" is probably my favorite TV show of all-time.  Why "probably"?  Because after two BRILLIANT seasons, it tanked rest of the way.  So many mysteries in the show, we were promised answers.....  By the time show ended, most fans were either still confused, didn't care anymore, or both.  Very sad.

More sad is the continued milking of the long dead cow in the form of yet another familiar VW bus casting by GreenLight, this time with Dharma Initiative paint job & logo.  Even sadder:  As fan of the show, I pay $7 for one.  :D

Actually, if detailing was as bad as some of the GreenLight products I've seen lately, I was going to pass.  I found this at Toys R Us on the way home tonight & this particular one actually was very clean:

greenlight lost vw bus van

greenlight dharma initiative bus lost

greenlight dharma initiative bus lost

greenlight dharma initiative bus lost volkswagen van

$7 is way too much for one of these in my opinion, but at least I didn't have to pay for shipping.  It is pretty.  I do wish GreenLight was this good all the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment