Monday, September 11, 2017

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-150a '69 Isuzu Bellett 1600 GTR


Tomica Limited Vintage LV-150a '69 Isuzu Bellett 1600 GTR


I was so confused.  I still am.  

First, I thought there was just one orange Isuzu Bellett with black hood. I bought this one.  I finally posted that one recently, after having it sit in my collection for sometime.  When I posted it on the blog, it's been edited now, but I referenced the wrong model number of "LV-150a", which actually belonged to this orange Bellett I just got.  Very similar cars, but different treatment in front & rear.  

Anyway, very happy to add this one to my collection.  Neat little Isuzu.

Tomica Limited Vintage  Isuzu Bellett 1600 GTR

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-150a '69 Isuzu Bellett 1600 GTR

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-150a  Isuzu Bellett

tlv isuzu

Tomica Limited Vintage Isuzu Bellett

tomica Isuzu Bellett

tomica limited vintage

tlv isuzu bellett

 Tomica Limited Vintage LV-150a '69 Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R

Orange just works on this car.

No comments:

Post a Comment