Sunday, July 2, 2017

GreenLight Mijo Exclusive BRE Edition 2015 Nissan GT-R(R35)

greenlight bre nissan gt-r

I'm a tool.  Tool who's let down by the quality of GreenLight cars, also their endless milking of existing castings......  then they put "BRE" livery on a casting I'm not a fan of, and I'm there.  Again!!  lol

GreenLight Mijo Exclusive BRE Edition 2015 Nissan GT-R(R35)

GreenLight  BRE   Nissan GT-R(R35)

greenlight bre gt-r nissan

bre hot wheels

greenlight bre gt-r nissan

greenlight bre skyline nissan

greenlight bre gt-r nissan

greenlight bre gt-r nissan

Not a quality piece, not like the Advan version I posted back in December.   Since it's a Mijo exclusive, you'll never see it at local retailers like Toys R Us, or Walmart.  I got mine on eBay for $14(shipped).  

tomica bre

No comments:

Post a Comment