Saturday, December 24, 2016

Tomica Honda NSX versus.... Hot Wheels '17 Acura NSX!!


When I'm not blogging here on Minicarpics, I am mingling with other collectors on my home planet.  That's when I ran into these cool pictures by RCKakashi14 of Philippines.  

I've seen the stock photos of Tomica NSX..... they are dull looking pics.  Casting itself looked promising, but that's about it.  Now put the camera in the hands of the collector who actually care:

tomica honda nsx
 ^^^my favorite pic!!^^^
tomica  nsx

tomica honda nsx

But wait.  There is more:  Hot Wheels vs. Tomica  Battle of the mainline/basic?

hot wheels nsx

hot wheels acura nsx

hot wheels acura nsx

I don't know, guys.  I like both.  I Googled the actual car, and I think both Hot Wheels & Tomica did real well.  If I was forced to pick a winner, I think I'd have to give it to Hot Wheels for the $1 price tag.  Tomica I typically see in the $3~$4 range, at least online from the U.S.

Kakashi does some awesome work with the camera when he's sharing his new diecasts, but I think he stepped up his game even more for these two NSXs.  Thank you very much Kakashi!!

Check out the post on his Desert Island Top Ten, and if you are on Twitter: Ricky Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment