Sunday, December 4, 2016

LOWERED CUSTOM: Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N124c '83 Honda Ballade Sports CR-X 1.5i Option Equipped Vehicle

tomica limited vintage crx

I'm sorry I didn't clean this up first.  It's a custom I got from seller on eBay, these cars are so small I didn't even catch all the dust until I saw these macro shots.  Due to time constraints, it was a one shot deal.  :(  Here's the stock one if you want to compare.

tomica limited vintage custom lowered

 LV-N124c '83 Honda Ballade Sports CR-X tomica

tomica limited vintage honda cr-x

 LV-N124c

 Honda Ballade Sports CR-X tomica limited vintage

tomica honda crx

tlv crx

tomicarama

tomica limited vintage CR-X

tomica limited vintage

I paid...  $38.99 for this car(!!).  I can't lower these cars & it looked damn good, so....  Plus, these rims are terrific.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I've only recently come across your inspiring, impressive, and fun-to-read blog. I really like it! I wanted to contact you via email just to ask some random questions about 1/64 diecast cars but couldn't find a contact address. I need some advice/opinion on dioramas. Hope this comment finds you well! All the best and keep posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words!(I'm not worthy)

      I'm no expert, but if you need any advice or tips, my email is:

      minicarpics164@gmail.com

      Thanks again!

      Delete