Saturday, December 10, 2016

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-23b Hino RB 10 Keihan Bus + Some Rant on New TLVs

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-23b Hino RB 10 Keihan Bus

Recently, I've been venting about the price tag of the upcoming Isuzu Erga buses, also from the TLV(NEO) series.  Currently, the MSRP of these March(2017) releases are set at roughly $98, and the preorder price I've seen at $70, before shipping.

tomica limited vintage isuzu erga bus


It's beautiful.  I have very little doubt that these things will be the best 1/64 scaled buses ever.  However, I have observed TLV collectors opinion split on the $70 preorder price tag.  Sure, some were unfazed by it, but many collectors were in for quite a sticker shock, myself included. 

Collectors who know me, they know how much I love TLV buses.  I've even paid $100 for one of those older, coveted buses.  But $70 + shipping for preorder on a upcoming release?  Until this point, I've said "no", I won't be getting this.  Right at this moment?  I'm on the fence.  I do have this blog, and however small, I do have people checking stuff out everyday.  We'll see.

- Rant Over - 

So this bus, I paid $60, and that includes the shipping.  Before start going "OMG, that's only $10 difference, stop being such a drama queen!"(lol), the bus itself was $47.  It's a old, rare & coveted bus at that.  :D  Okay, pics:
 LV-23b

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-23b Hino

tomica limited vintage

Tomica Limited Vintage  Hino RB 10 Keihan Bus

Tomica Limited Vintage hino Bus

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-23b Hino Keihan Bus

Tomica Limited Vintage  Keihan Bus

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-23b Hino RB 10 Bus

Tomica Limited Vintage hino rb10

tomicarama

tlv hino bus

For me, old Hino buses beats all others.  :D

tlv bus

No comments:

Post a Comment