Friday, August 12, 2016

Kyosho NISMO Collection Series(Lottery): Prize "D" Red NISMO 400R or R33 Skyline GT-R to me lol

Kyosho NISMO lottery skyline

These two "400R" cars are the reason I bought this set from Japan Booster.  The complete lot for $98(shipped) looked like this:

I really wanted the stylish yellow 400R & the red, I also have never seen their R35 GT-R in person, so I figured this would be alright to just buy the whole lot.  Also, I'm not gonna lie, those Z-Tunes look hella tight amirite.  

I have something like 16 cars I want to share, but no such luck tonight.  I'm going to settle for posting just one of my two #1 choices(sorry TLVs...) & go with the red 400R.  

Kyosho nissan R33 Skyline GT-R

Kyosho NISMO Collection Red NISMO 400R or R33 Skyline GT-R

Kyosho NISMO Collection Red NISMO 400R lottery prize d

Kyosho NISMO Collection Red NISMO 400R d

Kyosho   R33 Skyline GT-R

Kyosho NISMO Collection Red NISMO 400R

Kyosho NISMO Collection Red NISMO 400R or R33 Skyline GT-R

While the quality isn't really comparable to TLVs, neither are the price tags.  These Kyoshos probably cost me about half of what TLV would've set me back.  I'm very happy with this first car from the set.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment