Friday, July 8, 2016

Matchbox '15 Mazda MX-5 Miata + '15 Corvette Stingray

Matchbox '15 Mazda MX-5 Miata + '15 Corvette Stingray

Thanks to the intel I received from another collector on GTPlanet, who got his info from the Lamley Blog, I was able to score these from my local Dollar Tree(dollar store chain) on the first try.  :D  I just went there for the new Miata, but I've always liked this Seagrave casting....  and the Corvette, just look at it.  It's the best!

Matchbox '15 Mazda MX-5 Miata

Matchbox   Miata

Matchbox   Miata

Matchbox   Miata

Matchbox  Mazda MX-5 Miata

Matchbox mazda roadster

So unlike the other Mattel brand(hot wheels), Matchbox is very precise with their tampo placement.....  Only thing is, I thought these headlights eyes were little to distinctive.  

matchbox tampo decal

Stop looking at me Miata!

Matchbox '15 Corvette Stingray

Matchbox fire rescue Corvette Stingray

Matchbox fire department Corvette Stingray

Matchbox fire rescue Corvette Stingray

Matchbox '15 Corvette Stingray emergency

Corvette's amazing.  Yes, the roof mounted emergency vehicle light bar's weak, but seriously, for a $1 toy cars, Matchbox really continue to amaze.

mbx Corvette Stingray greenlight flatbed

matchbox mazda miata

I said stop, Miata!


No comments:

Post a Comment