Monday, November 9, 2015

Hot Wheels Pop Culture - Snoopy '64 GMC Panel

hot wheels snoopy gmc panel

I'm a '55 Chevy Panel fan.  While they didn't always come with them, those bikes that ride inside the van......  hook, line & sinker.  Until today, I have NEVER owned '64 GMC Panel.  Not one.  They don't come with bikes, I had very little interest in this inferior "panel" casting(I'm joking of course).  Having said that, as soon as I saw this Snoopy version come out, I knew that I was going to have one in my collection, eventually.  

hot wheels snoopy gmc panel

hot wheels snoopy gmc panel

ミニカー チョロQ ホットウィール

hot wheels snoopy gmc panel

hot wheels snoopy gmc panel

hot wheels peanuts gmc suburban

hot wheels snoopy gmc panel

Having grown up in Japan, sometimes, I think Snoopy was more popular in Japan than in the U.S.  I don't care for the cartoon, but I do like Snoopy a lot.  Mattel hit it out of the park with this Panel.  :D


2 comments:

  1. Olá tenho um exatamente igual a este,tô querendo vende-lo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm selling mine as well. Best bet is eBay. There's also https://www.thetoypeddler.com/

      Good luck!

      Delete