Tuesday, November 3, 2015

RAI'S Honda NSX NA2 Tochigi Prefecture Police Department Express Way Patrol Unit Vehicle


*Wipes drool* This is the last of the RAI'S 1/64 police car series for 2015 that I'm aware of.  

rai's honda acura nsx kyosho

rai's honda acura nsx kyosho

rai's nsx


rai's honda acura nsx kyosho police

rai's honda acura nsx kyosho

rai's honda acura nsx kyosho

rai's honda acura nsx kyosho police

rai's honda acura nsx kyosho

rai's honda acura nsx kyosho police

It cost me pretty penny, but these guys are limited to 800 units, so you don't have lot of option.  Out of these four JDM sports police cars in the series, this one was the most expensive at roughly $36(shipped).  Seller on Rakuten charged me Japanese sales tax + PayPal fee(WTF....), but with so few quantity out there for sale, what are you gonna do....  :(



1 comment:

  1. Can't say I'm too impressed by this. I'm glad I lost interest in this because I would've went ham on this.

    ReplyDelete