Saturday, February 24, 2018

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N158a 1997 Honda Civic Type-R

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N158a Honda Civic Type-R

I'm so lazy now I have friends help provide materials for my blog posts. lol  I have three of these Civics now, two more stuck on a backorder with another order, and I do have plans for those.  Meanwhile, here's a Type-R Civic which belongs to my buddy Jarrod.  TLV doesn't automatically impress us anymore, but this one we both really liked:

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N158a Honda Civic Type-R

Tomica Limited Vintage  Honda Civic Type-R

Tomica Limited Vintage   Honda Civic Type-R

tlv Honda Civic Type-R

Very cool.  One of my favorite hatchbacks.  :)  When you hear "Type-R", I think lot of us think of white Honda with red emblem.  This Civic looks the part.  Check out Jarrod's collection on Flickr!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Honda Civic Type-R mini car. I agree with you that this is one of my favorite hatchbacks also. Have a great rest of your week.
    Greg Prosmushkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by & I'm glad to hear from another hatchback fan. Take care!

      Delete