Sunday, November 13, 2016

Aoshima Grachan Collection "Best" - Mazda Savanna RX-3

Aoshima Grachan Collection best Mazda Savanna RX-3

So glad they brought this one back.  As you many know, Hot Wheels recently debuted their RX-3 castings in the "Japan Historics" series.  That was pretty sweet, but this car is very rare in 1/64.  I had only heard about the Aoshima "Grachan" RX-3 before, and I didn't even know what their version even looked like.  Well.  Now that I've seen it, I quite like it.  :)

Aoshima Grachan RX-3

Aoshima Grachan Collection best  Savanna RX-3

Grachan Mazda Savanna RX-3

Aoshima  Mazda Savanna RX-3

Aoshima Grachan Collection  RX-3

Aoshima Grachan Collection RX-3

hot wheels RX-3

Hot Wheels Japan Historics RX-3 was really neat, but I gotta say, this is my new favorite RX-3!

No comments:

Post a Comment