Sunday, November 27, 2016

GreenLight Motor World 2011 Nissan GT-R(R35) + the Gold Edition 2016 GT-R

greenlight nissan gt-r

I thought these were good deal from a seller I had purchased from.  I got charged higher combined shipping than usual, so it came out to just under $12.  About the same as my local Toys R Us($7 for regular, $5 for Motor World).  In my opinion, Most GreenLight cars aren't worth $7.  I wouldn't pay that unless I liked the car so much I had to have it....  Pics:

GreenLight Motor World 2011 Nissan GT-R r35

GreenLight Motor World   Nissan GT-R

greenlight nissan skyline

GreenLight     r35

greenlight defect

From my personal experience, half the GreenLight cars seem to have low quality detailing to downright defect/blemishes.  I used to see similar issues with M2 Machines products, but I haven't run into them in awhile.  I used to be big on GreenLight, but when someone raises prices & drops in quality, I would be less crazy about you.  Please up your game, GreenLight.

GreenLight  Gold Edition 2016 nissan GT-R


GreenLight    nissan GT-R

GreenLight  Gold  GT-R

GreenLight  Gold Edition   nissan GT-R

If there is difference in quality between the Motor World version($5) & Gold Edition($7 like most GLs), I don't know what it is.  The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment