Thursday, June 23, 2016

Hot Wheels The Beatles Yellow Submarine "Blue Meanie" Kool Kombi

Hot Wheels The Beatles Yellow Submarine "Blue Meanie" Kool Kombi

I like collecting Hot Wheels.  Kool Kombi is one of my favorite castings.  I also think the Beatles are the best band, ever.  So yeah, I looked forward to this release since the first time I saw a pic of it online.

I'm typically sick & tired of lame print whatever pop-culture icon on old casting retread, but there are exceptions.  I thought every single Hot Wheels Beatles releases(Walmart exclusive) were lame, but this was a big exception.  Apparently, collectors, hoarders & scalpers also felt the same.  In one day, there were about twenty of each Beatles hot wheels car to zero Blue Meanie Kool Kombi left in the dump bin.  Good thing I secured mine on eBay.  :( 

Hot Wheels The Beatles  Blue Meanie  Kool Kombi

Hot Wheels The Beatles Yellow Submarine blue meanie Kool Kombi

Hot Wheels The Beatles  Kool Kombi

Hot Wheels The Beatles Yellow Submarine blue meanie Kool Kombi

Hot Wheels  Yellow Submarine   Kool Kombi

  blue meanie Kool Kombi

 The Beatles   Kool Kombi

Hot Wheels The Beatles    vw Kool Kombi

I adore my $uper Treasure Hunt Kool Kombi.  This one is right up there.  Great execution by Mattel.

No comments:

Post a Comment