Tuesday, June 14, 2016

ENIF Crown "Athlete" Series Toyota Crown Hybrid Athlete

enif toyota crown athlete hybrid

When Oversteer released the Mazda Atenza, I said that I thought it was more impressive than anything I had ever seen, including TLVs.   I'm here to tell you, ENIF Crown is better than that Oversteer Atenza/Mazda 6.  

enif toyota crown athlete hybrid

I preordered this Crown because I was partial to Toyota's unique approach to these things with the ridiculously bright colors(for luxury sedans), and they featured hybrid powertrain.  Previously, I purchased the same car by Kyosho, but I was let down little bit, so I wanted a do-over with this new..... and more expensive brand.  $23 & change, shipped.  

enif toyota crown athlete pink

enif toyota crown

enif toyota crown athlete hybrid



enif toyota crown athlete hybrid pink

enif toyota crown athlete pink

enif toyota crown athlete hybrid 1/64 エニフ トヨタ クラウン アスリート G 2014 ピンク

Before my friend Andy asks:

enif toyota crown athlete hybrid 1/64 エニフ トヨタ クラウン アスリート G 2014 ピンク

Dang, dude.

enif toyota crown athlete hybrid 1/64 エニフ トヨタ クラウン アスリート G 2014 ピンク

Worth every yen......  Wheel shot was for Andy, gas pump shot is for my upside down friend Jarrod.  :D

9 comments:

  1. I have ordered this Hot Pink colored one as well as the Blue, Green, White & Black Crowns, but they are detained in Customs(here in Europe, I miss our fast tax free US postal services a lot these days). Also, Amiami gave me a refund on the Beige/brown Supra, so I ordered another one(Hopefully it's better). Congrats on your newest add from ENIF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I think you'll be very pleased with these Crowns. Also glad to hear that AmiAmi made it right with you on the Supra.

      David, I wonder if you'd be interested participating in this upcoming TLV post. It's about what your first Tomica Limited Vintage car was, and what made you finally decide on getting a TLV. This is the Part II of something I posted while back. Here's the link to the original post:

      http://minicarpics.blogspot.com/2015/10/our-first-tlv.html

      I'd love to have your story in the new post. Let me know if it interests you. Thank you again for reading & also commenting!

      Delete
  2. Sure, I'd be interested in this.. BTW, my 5 crowns came(but with heavy taxes :/ ) This is when I miss being back in the US versus here in Europe..
    So, how do I attach a pic when I am replying to the post you mentioned above? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw pics of the green the other day. NICE. I hear you on the taxes. I don't even like expensive postage!

      For "Our First TLV" post, please send via email: minicarpics164@gmail.com

      I look forward to checking out your first TLV casting + story. :D Thanks!

      Delete
  3. It should've been posted..and correction, I actually bought the Burgundy & Silver MKIII Toyota Supras first versus the Black/Silver Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 which was my third 'TLV' :)

    Here's a link to a few of my 1/64ths with my first ones included: http://www.diecastxchange.com/forum1/topic/176346-164-80s90s-jdm-picsby-tomica-tomeytec-tnvkyoshoautoartkonami/

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that Soarer. Is that a Konami? That casting's been on my TLV Wishlist for while now.

      Also, would you still consider doing the "First TLV" post with the Supra? It would be so awesome! My email: minicarpics164@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. Thanks, It's actually a Kyosho Soarer.. Sure, So, I need to email that to you then?..for the TLV Supras?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that'll be the easiest way to go. Pic you'd like to use + what led you to your first TLV. If you prefer, I can edit your comment on the "Our First TLV" page & change 'Galant' with 'Supra'. It may work.

      Delete
    2. P.S. I didn't realize Kyosho did the Soarer. Such a cool car.

      Delete