Sunday, January 13, 2019

INNO Models February Releases: Toyota Levin & 1996 Honda Accord

This surprised me more than when I saw Civic from INNO.  Another cool vintage JDM in 1/64.

1/64 Toyota Corolla Levin AE86 #11 "TRAMPIO" JTCC 1985(Pre-order) 1/64 トヨタ カローラ レビン AE86 #11 “TRAMPIO” JTCC 1985  INNO Models

Amiami's pictures are tiny & useless.  Ironically, these pictures from "Tiny" website are of decent size.  I've never ordered/preordered from Tiny website, but their prices seems to be lower than that of amiami(amiami has great international shipping rates though).

1/64 Toyota Corolla Levin AE86 #11 "TRAMPIO" 1/64 トヨタ カローラ レビン AE86 #11 “TRAMPIO” JTCC 1985  INNO Models

inno 1996 honda accord jdm

inno toyota corolla levin 1/64

Amiami has some decent lineup of INNO 1/64 cars, but I would recommend looking around for better selection & better price before pulling the trigger.  I never got the chance to blog it, as I'm getting away from this hobby, but I have one of their Honda Civic Advan race car?  It's a very cleanly detailed model.  Very impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment