Saturday, January 19, 2019

ERROR: Hot Wheels 2010 Mystery Cars - Nissan Skyline(GT-R R32)

Hot Wheels 2010 Mystery Cars  Nissan Skyline GT-R R32

Forgotten pics from few years ago.  I have these pics I took, but forgot about.  This one I thought was worth sharing.  Same series Mystery Cars as this Civic.

Hot Wheels 2010 Mystery Cars  Nissan Skyline GT-R R32

Hot Wheels 2010 Mystery Cars  Nissan Skyline

Hot Wheels 2010 Mystery Cars  Nissan Skyline GT-R R32

Hot Wheels  Mystery Cars  Nissan Skyline GT-R R32

Hot Wheels Mystery Cars  Nissan Skyline GT-R R32

Hot Wheels  Mystery Cars  Nissan Skyline

It may be unusual, but I sometime dig strange colored windshields.  I like the orange on this one.  Did you guys notice the error?  :D

hot wheels nissan skyline error

I thought maybe it was typical JDM street-fix you see on the streets, where you duct tape the cracked splitter.  Mildly surprised when I saw on Google that it's not supposed to be there. lol


2 comments:

  1. Love your work!Thanks for sharing as I always enjoy finding out this kind of trivia, it's interesting that back than I wasn't too keen on the orange windscreen but now I can't wait to get my hands on one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. My taste in hot wheels not just changed, but also expanded to features like this. Thank you for reading!

      Delete