Sunday, February 12, 2017

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N91a BMW 318i 2-Door

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N91a BMW 318i 2-Door

This has been one of those TLV models I passed on when it was first released.  Big mistake.  I got the black 4-door, but I'm not a fan of the phony metallic paint on that one.  It's been going for about $30 on eBay(w/shipping), but the most I wanted to pay was $25?  Finally pulled the trigger on the Japan Booster auction  on there for $26(free ship).  It was worth it:

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N91a BMW

Tomica Limited Vintage  LV-N91a BMW 3

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N91a BMW 2-Door

LV-N91a

Tomica Limited Vintage  BMW

tlv bmw

What a beauty!!

2 comments:

  1. Would love to see this compared to the Mini GT that is coming out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mini GT seems to be an up & comer. I think TLV got this casting right, it would be impressive if Mini GT can match it without raising the price too much!

      Delete