Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Matchbox Day: '71 Nissan Skyline 2000 GTX + Volkswagen Transporter Cab Variant

matchbox nissan skyline 2000 gtx

matchbox nissan skyline


I've been looking for this Skyline for many, many weeks.  Thanks to somebody who left one at the local Dollar Tree(dollar store), I was able to get one.  I was very excited:

matchbox  skyline ugly

matchbox nissan skyline

matchbox nissan skyline 2000 gtx

mbx skyline

matchbox   skyline

matchbox hakosuka

I'm sorry, but this is fugly dude.  Yikes.

Anywho, before Dollar Tree, I found another Matchbox I've been on a lookout for many weeks.  VW Transporter Crewcab thing.  Pic is on the left, from the Rite-Aid drugstore.  Hot Wheels & Matchbox are $1.79 there, but I didn't care.  I've been waiting on this thing for too long.  

Literally next door is the Dollar Tree, where I found the Skyline.  I find one more VW Transporter.  Super happy.

matchbox vw transporter cab

I look into each Transporter Cab's bed & notice they are variants.  Been looking for these things for so long, I find both variants within minutes of the other, right next door.  lol /CoolStory

matchbox volkswagen transporter cab variant

No comments:

Post a Comment