Monday, January 23, 2017

Hot Wheels Redliners '55 Chevy Bel Air Gasser

Hot Wheels Redliners '55 Chevy Bel Air Gasser

If you collect Hot Wheels in America, you know.  Certain castings are hard to find.  I'm not even talking about Treasure Hunts, or $THs.  Certain VWs like T1 Bus, Drag Bus, or certain Skylines, Bluebirds are so popular, they become a magnet for hoarder & scalpers on top of the everyday collectors.  '55 Chevy Gasser is one of those castings.  

Now, you put real riders on one of these things & difficulty level of finding the Gasser multiplies by a hundred(I wish I was kidding lol).  Thanks to Duane, another collector I know on Twitter, I was able to score one after all.  Thank you so much for your help on this, Duane.  :D  

 Redliners Gasser

Hot Wheels  Chevy Bel Air Gasser

hw Redliners Chevy Bel Air Gasser

Hot Wheels Redliners Chevy gasser

hw Redliners  Chevy  Gasser

Hot Wheels Redliners  Gasser

How about them stripes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment