Sunday, September 13, 2015

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo: LV-N60a Nissan Civilian Youchien Bus/Kindergarten Bus


While the my kindergarten didn't have any buses while I attended, I do recall seeing ones that did.  They looked lot like this, and it was likely same Nissan Civilian buses, too.


I got this on Amazon for $26.  Shipped.  If you click on the Amazon link, you will notice that the listing says "Siberian".  I'm like, "that's weird."  Maybe that was another name the bus had(like Mark II/Chaser, Taurus/Sable, etc.), maybe it was the certain version of the bus?

I just figured it out.  I'm Japanese, but I do rove some good Engrish, and I'm convinced that's an Engrish for "Civilian".  I love it.  lmao  Back to the beautiful Tomica bus.






No door for entrance/exit on the front.  Weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment