Monday, September 21, 2015

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo: LV-N05a Mitsubishi Galant VR-4

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo LV-N05a Mitsubishi Galant VR-4


On eBay, it's not rare to see these go in the $40 ~ $50 range.  OK, not exactly the prices older TLV Civics or CR-Xs command, but still, they are not cheap.

  I got mine from Plamoya for $28 & change.  Rare to see one go for so cheap.  God bless Plamoya & their random sales.  "Plamoya" is short for "plastic model shop" in Japanese.  Similar to the hobby shop you see in the states.  Pics:

Tomica Limited Vintage  VR-4

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-N05a Mitsubishi Galant VR-4

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo LV-N05a Mitsubishi Galant VR-4

TLV galant vr4

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo LV-N05a Mitsubishi Galant VR-4

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo LV-N05a Mitsubishi Galant VR-4

Sometimes, it takes me days, weeks or more before I get around to blogging  about my "new" hot wheel/minicar.  This one got online in little over couple of hours, so you can imagine how excited I am about this one.  :D

5 comments:

  1. Oh jeez, that looks pretty much perfect. Curse you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure does look like it!

    Well done on the photo's too a6. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I didn't turn up the "sharpness" like I usually do. lol Metallic stuff TLV puts in the paint makes the paint job look really rough in macro shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's really nice!

    I know someone who imported the japanese VR-4. Beautiful car, lots of differences compared to the european VR-4.

    I still drive the 1.8 FWD GLSi version.

    ReplyDelete