Sunday, September 13, 2015

Tomica 40th Anniversary Nissan Fairlady Z432 - Fukkoku Commemoration - 40周年記念 復刻トミカ フェアレディ Z 432

This is rather commercialized post, but I think you can forgive me for this one.  I was recently blindsided on AmiAmi with one of these.  It was easy to understand the type of release this car was, but AmiAmi on newer 1/64 cars, it's typical for them to have poor pics, small pics, or occasionally, no pic at all.  :(

I was browsing for some Tomica playsets for my nephew on Amazon today, and bam:

Tomica 40th Anniversary Nissan Fairlady Z432 - Fukkoku Commemoration

Yeah, AmiAmi prices are nice, but they don't even have one in stock.  It may be worth your while to just grab one from Amazon.  Pricing in my book is reasonable, and these special editions tend to be hard to get after while.  I like the slick looking stand, too.                  




Edit:  More I found on Amazon:

Tomica 40th Anniversary Nissan skyline kenmeri- Fukkoku Commemoration
Nissan 'Kenmeri' Skyline GT-R 

I'm not sure if the Skyline is part of it?  This one isn't pictured with the stand, and also has Tomica logo tampo on the side.....



Tomica 40th Anniversary Nissan Fairlady Z432 - Fukkoku
Nissan Fairlady Z 432



tomica 40th anniversary fukkoku toyota 2000gt
Toyota 2000GT




tomica 40th anniversary fukkoku toyota 2000gt
Toyota 2000GT



tomica 40th anniversary fukkoku toyota crown patrolcar patocar police car
Toyota Crown Patrol Car(Japanese Police Car)




tomica 40th anniversary fukkoku toyota crown super deluxe gold
Toyota Crown Super Deluxe




tomica 40th anniversary fukkoku toyota corona mark ii hardtop




As with any sites like these, pricing is up & down.  Not sure why the gold Crown Super Deluxe is currently $60+, but there probably is a reason for that.  If Kenmeri was little bit cheaper, or available in white, I'd been all over that.  :p

No comments:

Post a Comment