Thursday, April 2, 2020

HWC? RLC? MotorTrend? Roadkill Rotsun 2-Car Set


I'm still not sure what's going on here.  Thursday afternoon, there was email from HWC/RLC.  It's talking about sale tomorrow....  Tomorrow's Friday.  Their sale is always on Tuesdays.  I read up on it after I get home.



According to HWC/RLC: If you have RLC Membership & if you are in U.S., these cars will go on sale Friday morning at 9am Pacific(April 3rd) & it's accompanied by one year of MotorTrend's streaming service.  If you are like me, you just want the damn cars.... but this is where it gets confusing.  "Full detail" page:


It says April 2(that's today) & gives you a link/address to order.  I tried it & as far as I can tell, it worked man.  After PayPal checkout, here's the email I received:


If you have $50 for couple of cool Hot Wheels likely never to be available in stores, give it a shot.  Again, it's available in the U.S. only.  Most likely because of the streaming service rights is only for the U.S.  Of course, the mystery here is why it's available thru MotorTrend today & HWC/RLC tomorrow.  I'm sorry, I couldn't tell you why.  :D

Edit: Some additional pics made available by HWC/RLC.

hwc rlc motortrend rotsun 240z datsun nissan

hwc rlc motortrend rotsun 240z datsun nissan roadkill

hwc rlc motortrend rotsun

hwc rlc motortrend rotsun 240z datsun nissan hot wheels club

hwc rlc motortrend rotsun 240z datsun nissan hot wheels club

hwc rlc motortrend rotsun 240z datsun nissan hot wheels club




No comments:

Post a Comment