Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Today's Finds: M2 KPGC10 Race Car & MBX Subaru SVX

m2 machines kpgc 10 nissan skyline race car hakosuka

After seeing .45ACP ammunition on sale, swung by the stores only to find them sold out.  :(  I did see some interesting stuff in the toy aisle, like this KPGC10 racing livery hakosuka Skyline from M2 Machines.  

m2 machines kpgc 10 nissan skyline race car hakosuka

m2 machines kpgc 10 nissan skyline race car hakosuka

m2 jdm kpgc 10 nissan skyline race car hakosuka

Pretty neat looking model, especially for those who missed out on Kyosho releases years ago.  Then I found these things:

hot wheels 510 bluebird datsun wagon gray gold

There were bunch!  I took three for giveaways, mostly randomly given away to my eBay customers.  If you read this blog & are buying something from me, make sure to tell me via "contact seller".  Bonus cars are guaranteed to people who visited this blog.

matchbox subaru svx

Much props to Matchbox here.  Maybe not the most popular, but for 90's JDM fans, this was a memorable car.  As always, I appreciate variety & this would be great addition for Matchbox collectors in my opinion.

matchbox 95 subaru svx

matchbox 95 subaru svx

matchbox 95 subaru svx

I didn't buy the M2, but bought the rest.  I'll keep looking for .45ACP on sale.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment