Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Racing Champions '37 Cord Phaeton Sedan

Pics from 2014!(old pics)

Racing Champions '37 Cord Phaeton Sedan

Bought so many M2's from this seller on TTP.  Truly one of probably top 3 sellers I've ever dealt with & if you look around in this blog, you will see I've bought from countless.  

Anywho, I don't collect Racing Champions, but when I'm expanding my collection, I'm open to anything I find interesting & I tend to welcome variety.  Especially when I can afford to combine orders online.

Racing Champions '37 Cord Phaeton Sedan

Racing Champions '37 Cord Phaeton Sedan diecast

Racing Champions '37 Cord Phaeton Sedan

One of a kind!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this sure is one of a kind. The detail is just so amazing on this '37 Cord Phaeton Sedan. Thanks for sharing the photos. Have a great day and a wonderful upcoming new year.
    Greg Prosmushkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading & the well wishes. I wish you a very happy 2020!

      Delete