Friday, April 19, 2019

From Target - Maybe New Hot Wheels Central

hot wheels at target


I don't know about your neighborhood, but where I live, Walmart is hit & miss at very best, when it comes to premium Hot Wheels.  

While I don't hunt anymore, trying to quit collecting, I still buy cars from here & there(hehe...).  Today, I wanted to pickup some pastries & only the Target store was nearby.  I go in, and I still always check the pegs even if just casually.....  Now that Mattel's holding events at Target, maybe the Hot Wheels powerhouse Walmart has some serious competition here.  I saw so many different premium/culture series Hot Wheels at Target today I've only seen before online:

hot wheels delorean back to the future 3 tur-bone charged sky boat

I'm fond of the Back to the Future III DeLorean.  After picking up two fun looking mainlines for my nephews, I was going to get it for myself.  I changed my mind, only brought back pics:

hot wheels delorean back to the future 3

Love these frigging wheels.  Very cool.

hot wheels delorean back to the future 3

hot wheels delorean back to the future 3

Top notch detailing.  Speaking of top notch detaling, while I didn't get this one either, I wish I was still actively building a collection:

hot wheels nsx  advan

hot wheels nsx  advan

hot wheels nsx  advan

Beautiful car..... and no joke, as I was leaving the aisle, I find this thing  hanging on a wrong peg:

66 super nova gasser transport hot wheels

66 super nova gasser hot wheels

66 super nova retro rig hot wheels

I was stoked.  This was one of the few recent releases I actually wanted.  Never guessed I'd actually find it.  If you look in this blog, you'll see I have quite a few gassers in my collection.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment