Friday, March 8, 2019

Walmart: March 8th 2019

Nothing crazy, but some interesting finds today:


I didn't really go through the dump bin, but on the hook were three "Tesla Roadster with Starman".  Different card than of the ones I saw online, but it's still a neat find.  I took two.  I think both will go to my nephews.



Did not buy this.  Just wanted to share the pic.  R32 & exclusive color 240Z amirite.


You know with like thousand+ minicars & hot wheels in my collection(probably), I've yet to have TV Series Batmobile loose?  It's such a popular release & I never have duplicate to uncard one.  I might do it this time, but I'll probably gift the other one actually.


Finally the disappointment of tonight's haul.  I see this thing for $2.14, see the beautiful NSX on the left, green vintage RX-7 + CR-X on the right, I jump on them.  

I walk over to the price scanner & they are actually $4($3.88 or something like that).  I ended up putting back the one with the NSX.  :(  Frog green original RX-7 always hits the spot for me, I had to bring it home.  Speaking of, I've yet to post the old school Tomica Limited RX-7 on here, at least not the tree frog green one(this is yellow).

No comments:

Post a Comment