Saturday, February 2, 2019

Mini GT Toyota Supra + Few Toys from AmiAmi

Just saw this on preorder at amiami.  For just over $10(USD) + shipping, this Supra fanboy says it looks pretty good.  :D

mini gt toyota supra jza80

mini gt toyota supra jza80

mini gt toyota supra jza80 1/64

Link is for the left-hand drive, but I saw right-hand drive on preorder also.

While I'm at it, here are few toys that arrived from amiami about week ago:

mini gt zero fighter liberty works walks nissan gt-r r35

I was definitely interested in this Zero Fighter livery GT-R.  Happy to have it.  Also, I had a mild crush on the black RX-7 from TLV + personal attachment to 80's Toyota Crown(my relative had one).  

tomica limited vintage toyota crown


2 comments:

  1. I see you collect Tomica. Please join our Tomica Fan Club Discord Group - https://discord.gg/mH2CzAz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the invite. Unfortunately, I'm slowly in process of pulling out of this hobby, spending less & less time on it. I'm somewhat active on Twitter, but that's about it. Thanks again for the invite!

      Delete