Thursday, September 27, 2018

Ebbro 1/64? What..... Also some Choro-Q Preorder

ebbro 1/64

Since the decision to quit collecting, I hardly check the pegs for any hot wheels anymore.  Latest Ignition Model, Tomica.... blah.  Still, if I see a interesting preorder, I still look.  

Today, I was on amiami to pay for INNO64 Civic I got roped into when I saw Ebbro 1/64.  With Ignition Model, INNO, TSM, etc., joining the 1/64 market, it seems that Ebbro was not to be left behind.  This is the amiami page I came across:

ebbro 1/64 honda civic

ebbro 1/64 honda civic

ebbro 1/64 honda civic

ebbro 1/64 nsx

So far, I only see numbers of Civic & NSX.  I have never owned any of the Ebbro diecast/resins, so I can't comment on their quality, or even reputation.  Just wanted to share what I saw with the collectors.

While I wasn't about to commit to more 1/64 diecasts, I couldn't say no to these little pull-back motor cuties:


Choro-Q  Skyline GT

Choro-Q zero Seibu Keisatsu 17 Skyline GT

Choro-Q zero Seibu Keisatsu 17 Skyline GT

Seibu Keisatsu Skyline GT Choro-Q(aka Penny Racers).  These are too cool.  I think I saw these first on Twitter & also a link from my buddy Jarrod.  I decided to check these out while on amiami too & I had to preorder them.  They are priceless!

Choro-Q zero Seibu Keisatsu 17 Skyline GT

Kenmeri Skyline 2000GT.  Also a no-brainer.

Choro-Q z-55a Nissan Skyline 2000GT

Choro-Q z-55a Nissan Skyline 2000GT kenmeri ken mary


I'm not gonna lie, if these were still available come 2019, if I had extra cash laying around, I'm getting a couple more.  Again, preorder page is here.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi sorry for asking, but do you know of any blog who went to the recent hobby show in Tokyo, and took pictures of Tomytec's display, especially TLVs? Would highly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I haven't been following, but give this a shot:

    https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&authuser=0&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS710US710&q=58th+all+japan+hobby+show+2018+%22tomytec%22&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiO2Yfw6ebdAhVl94MKHVubAUEQ5t4CMAF6BAgFEAc&biw=1920&bih=938

    ReplyDelete