Friday, August 24, 2018

Hobby Exclusive GreenLight Bigfoot #1 The Original Monster Truck 1974 Ford F-250


greenlight bigfoot

This one didn't even come home.  It'll just hang out at work(cut the blister neatly, put the thing back in).

Hobby Exclusive GreenLight Bigfoot #1 The Original Monster Truck 1974 Ford F-250

When I was a kid, back in Japan, in the late 80's, we referred to all monster trucks as "bigfoot".  Only after I moved to the U.S. I discovered that Bigfoot was one of the trucks, but these lifted trucks with gigantic tires were called "monster trucks".  I really dug them as a kid.  

greenlight bigfoot

I used my pathetic Moto G5 Plus phone to take these pics & it is the worst.  This camera has the ability to focus on the background without fail, leaving the subject blurred.  What a piece of ****.  I need a iPhone so bad.  *Took another pic(08/27/18)

greenlight bigfoot truck big foot ford




Anywho.  Credit where due, GreenLight did a amazing job with these.  It was $11 shipped from eBay & worth every frigging penny in my opinion.

1/64 bigfoot ford

GreenLight Bigfoot  1974 Ford F-250

Hobby Exclusive GreenLight Bigfoot  Ford F-250

 GreenLight Bigfoot #1 The Original Monster Truck 1974 Ford F-250

GreenLight Bigfoot  Monster Truck 1974 Ford F-250

GreenLight Bigfoot Ford F-250

I'm sorry for the dirty keyboard.  I just cleaned it earlier in the day, too.  Jesus christ.  :(

2 comments:

  1. Would love to see that tooling released with either a stock 2wd suspension or 4wd.
    Need to get hold of one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same. I'm sure it's only matter of time. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete