Tuesday, July 31, 2018

New & Sold Out from Tarmac Works: GreenLight Pennzoil Nissan Skyline GT-R(BNR34)

GreenLight Pennzoil Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR34

I got mine from Tarmac Works, but I believe you can still get them on eBay for cheaper, at least if you are in the U.S.  I'm on my way out of the hobby, selling off my collection, so I don't know what the heck I'm doing with this thing, but here it is.  An impulse buy I suppose.  :p

GreenLight Pennzoil Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR34  tarmac works

GreenLight Pennzoil Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR34

I paid $20.40, but $11.50 of that was shipping.  One of the headlamp's bit crooked in the macro shot, but I think it's really nicely done.  If shipping wasn't involved. lol

GreenLight Pennzoil Nissan Skyline GT-R tarmac works

No comments:

Post a Comment