Thursday, November 30, 2017

Hello TSM!


tsm mini gt 1/64

I saw a member on GTPlanet bring this up last night, and I was pretty surprised.  I only know about TSM from the 1/43 Ford GT they did with the Le Mans livery(gorgeous car).  Very recently, I even bought my first TSM(blue Ford GT, 1/43), because  I got a really good deal on one.  More on this later.

While they are just now entering the 1/64 market with this Mini GT Series, going by this page, they seem to be fully committed: 

tsm   1/64
1/64 market ranges from $1 Hot Wheels to high end brand like TLV, costing sometimes $50 or more.  From the looks of it, this brand from Hong Kong seems to be aiming little bit closer to TLVs:

tsm mini gt 1/64

I can't tell by this picture, but I think it's safe to say that parts for headlights & taillights will be resin/plastic?  Which would be a big plus.  While I love American brands like M2, GreenLight, Auto World, their painted-on lamps will always have tough time competing against the likes of Kyoshos & TLVs with their pretty little precision parts.

I wish TSM well.  Again, we have so many brands making 1/64 cars, but most are too cheap, too expensive, quality is crap, or not great for the price, etc.  Strong competition like this are welcome.

So here's the 1/43 TSM I recently purchased.  Unfortunately, only crappier camera than the point & shoot I generally use for this blog is my smartphone camera.  I apologize for the garbage picture quality in advance.  :p


tsm ford gt

tsm ford gt

tsm ford gt

tsm ford gt

tsm ford gt

tsm ford gt

tsm ford gt

tsm ford gt

tsm ford gt

tsm ford gt

tsm ford gt

tsm ford gt

tsm ford gt

Quality is awesome.  I hope they come through strong in 1/64!

No comments:

Post a Comment