Sunday, December 23, 2018

Couple of Mainlines Caught My Eye

hot wheels target haul

All for my nephews, but couple of really neat ones today.  Didn't expect to be able to find the red CR-X.  My nephews won't appreciate it, but maybe they will someday?  lol

'67 Jeepster Commando hot wheels

'67 Jeepster Commando.  This is a cool new casting.  Fun.  However, it was thanks to the bike in the back it stood out:

'67 Jeepster Commando bike in the back hot wheels

Reminds me of the old Ford Bronco castings.  Can't believe they actually detailed it.

'67 Jeepster Commando hot wheels earle motors

'67 Jeepster Commando hot wheels earle motors

hot wheels wheelie chair

I couldn't frigging believe this one.  A wheelchair named a wheelie Chair.  Now, I've seen it all.  This one's even more fun than the Jeep amirite.

hot wheels wheelie chair

hot wheels wheelie chair

hot wheels wheelie chair

No comments:

Post a Comment