Sunday, November 6, 2016

Hot Wheels "Car Culture" Trucks - Datsun 620

hot wheels trucks 620

I'd say most collectors can't even find this one locally.  Me, I happened to be out of town one day, and luckily found exactly two in a store veyr far away from me.  

I don't always do this anymore, but when I started collecting, I did the classic "one to open, one to keep carded" thing.  It did apply here, and I think it was a good idea, because 620 is starting to show some collector demand.  I saw Kmart exclusive 620 going for way over $10 on eBay today.  Pics:

hot wheels real riders 620

hot wheels trucks 620 car culture

hot wheels trucks 620

hot wheels car culture 620

hot wheels  620

hot wheels trucks 620

Pretty nice.  I still prefer the first one(orange) & the Kmart Exclusive blue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment