Sunday, September 11, 2016

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N28a Suzuki Alto G Type

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N28a Suzuki Alto G Type

I got this one from Japan Booster's eBay store for $17.99.  Just love Suzuki cars by TLV, and this bodystyle Alto happens to be my favorite.  Especially in red.  I recommend using our search box on the top-left of the page & checking out Suzuki Alto, or Fronte.  Neat little things.  Pics:


LV-N28a

tlv suzuki alto

tomica limited vintage

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-N28a Suzuki Alto

IMO.... Just in my opinion:  This old cheap little car is more impressive than lot of the newer overpriced TLV cars.  IMO.

2 comments:

  1. if only it was affordable now :P.... fetching some silly prices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen their release schedule? There is new variation coming out this June. Navy w/red stripes. Also same month, Alto police/patrol car with round headlights.

      I have the LV-N28a(white), b(yellow) & c(red). Red's my favorite. Also love the round headlights as well. I have them all on this blog, check them out: https://minicarpics.blogspot.com/search?q=tomica+limited+vintage+alto

      Delete