Monday, August 8, 2016

GreenLight M&J Toys Exclusive 警視庁(Tokyo Metropolitan Police) 2015 Nissan GT-R AKA R35

GreenLight M&J Toys 警視庁(Tokyo Metropolitan Police) 2015 Nissan GT-R

GreenLight M&J Toys police 2015 Nissan GT-R

I haven't been impressed by GreenLight Nissan GT-R.  If you collect TLVs, Oversteers, it's hard to get excited about the GreenLight GT-R casting.  They sometimes arrive with rough detailing, fingerprints inside the windshield, scuff marks, etc.  Yes, they generally MSRP for $6~$7, that's $10, $20 less than more premium brands from Japan, but I just find them very sloppy sometimes.

So this GT-R, I really considered keeping this one carded, as I wasn't a fan of the Black Bandit version I opened.  However, since this one was M&J exclusive release(you'll never see it in stores), I figured it'd be more beneficial to this blog & other collectors if I took closeups of this one, loose.  Pics!:

GreenLight M&J Toys 警視庁(Tokyo Metropolitan Police) 2015 Nissan GT-R

GreenLight 警視庁 Tokyo Metropolitan Police 2015 Nissan GT-R

GreenLight   Police  Nissan GT-R
GreenLight  Police 2015 Nissan GT-R

GreenLight 警視庁 Tokyo Metropolitan Police 2015 Nissan GT-R

GreenLight  Police  Nissan GT-R

GreenLight tokyo Police   Nissan GT-R r35

GreenLight   Police 2015 Nissan GT-R

Crooked roof mounted police lights. lol  My biggest gripe: Taillights.  Very sloppy & all three GreenLight GT-Rs I've seen have taillights with off-centered white dots.  Totally ruins the look of these cars in my opinion.

Credit where it's due, wheels are fantastic.  Makes some TLV wheels look stupid.  I paid $14 for this R35(shipped).  I think it's overpriced, but it is secondary market price on a limited release, so it is what it is.  If you are fan of Japanese "patrol car" castings, you have to do it I think.

tomica  Nissan GT-R police patrol car greenlight

Money shot.  Trust me, it won't look this good in real life.  An optical illusion.  lol


No comments:

Post a Comment