Tuesday, August 23, 2016

2016 Hot Wheels $uper Treasure Hunt Find!! - '14 Corvette Stingray

Scored a Super Treasure Hunt '14 Corvette Stingray on the way home today.  I visit this dollar store maybe twice a month?  Plus, they don't always carry hot wheels, so I was really lucky with this one.

Checking the pegs, I don't see anything, so I just picked up one fantasy track car for my nephews......  I was already done, but I decided to turn around & flip by few more cards & see if there were anything else, then bam, there it was.  Just like with my last one, it made me do a double take.  lol


This is my third fourth $uper.  First was the gold Ford Falcon XB, then the gold Silverado lowrider.  Last one before this was the Toyota Off-Road(Baja) Truck.  All fairly nice one.  Falcon XB, I sold, because I had already bought the nicer purple one on eBay.  Same with Silverado, because I already had one from eBay.  Toyota was a keeper & same with this Corvette.  Been wanting one, just didn't want to spend close to $20(typical going rate for $TH).  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment