Saturday, March 12, 2016

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO あぶない刑事(Abunai Deka) Vol. 01 Nissan GT-R

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO  Abunai Deka   Nissan GT-R

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO あぶない刑事  Nissan GT-R

I don't think I've ever watched the show?  This show was coming along, right around when I migrated to the U.S.  I've heard of it, but I don't remember ever watching one episode of the show.  The two stars on the cover on the other hand, staples of Japanese TV.  Very popular.


Tomica Limited Vintage NEO あぶない刑事 Abunai Deka Vol. 01 Nissan GT-R

I failed to preorder this one.  The idea of Nissan GT-R unmarked police car I just found ridiculous.  Still, it was my favorite color of the Feb/March release(also had gold, blue & black I believe), and this particular release also featured sweet set of rims unique to just this car, at least so far.  

By the time I read a post on Lamley Blog how these things were flying off the shelves in Japan, it was too late.  Even saw similar tweet from a Japanese collector.  Fortunately, I was able to get one from a eBay seller in Hong Kong for $35(shipped).  Cost me few bucks, but acceptable premium, considering.  Unfortunately, mine's got light scuff on the roof.  *tear*  Pics:

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO あぶない刑事

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO あぶない刑事   Nissan GT-R

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO   Abunai Deka   Nissan GT-R

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO あぶない刑事 Abunai Deka Vol. 01 Nissan GT-R

tlv あぶない刑事 Abunai Deka  GT-R tomica

tlv あぶない刑事 Abunai Deka Vol. 01 Nissan GT-R

 tlv Abunai Deka Nissan GT-R

tlv あぶない刑事   Nissan GT-R

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO あぶない刑事 Abunai Deka Vol. 01 Nissan GT-R

tlv Nissan GT-R abunai deka

tlv wheels gt-r abunai deka
Them wheels.

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO あぶない刑事  abunai deka

Overall, very impressive release by TLV.  Oversteer's been kicking ass lately, but their GT-R don't touch this.  Well done, Tomytec!

No comments:

Post a Comment