Thursday, February 20, 2020

Oversteer/INTERALLIED/Yao Tai Model Coin Parking A Diorama Set

oversteer coin parking a diorama

Oversteer/Interallied makes some nice 1/64 cars, and that's no news to this guy.  However, Oversteer diorama set!?  Yes, please.

oversteer coin parking a diorama

Skinny flat little box.  Very compact packaging.  Back of the box says manufactured by Yao Tai(dunno who that is), and Interallied location is Yokohama Kōhoku-ku.....  Bro, that's where I grew up!  :)

oversteer coin parking a diorama 1/64

Anywho, I just wanted to share more detailed pics on here, as they can be hard to find sometimes.  I'm not putting mine together, not yet at least.

oversteer coin parking a diorama 1/64 hot wheels

tomicarama parking lot 1/64 diorama

Interesting asphalt texture/finish.  I hope they are photogenic.  It looks promising so far.

oversteer coin parking a diorama 1/64 hot wheels

Really like the accessories.  I'm not gonna lie, I wish the accessories weren't all in Japanese.  It might be funny to hear this from a Japanese guy, but I like the Western themed dioramas for 1/64 diecast car shots, as Japanese language in the background might be good for Toyota Soarer, totally out of place for muscle cars.  Having said that, detailing's pretty impressive.  I got mine from amiami.  With shipping to the States, it was around $44 for me.  Not cheap, but not that bad either compared to Tomicarama prices.  Lovng those metal rails.  :D

1 comment: