Saturday, April 2, 2016

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N101d Nissan GT-R NISMO N Attack Package(Nurburgring Time Attack Vers.) or as I call it: Camo GT-R

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N101d Nissan GT-R NISMO N Attack

I'm not gonna lie; when I first saw this online, I was like "pass".  Not exactly that it wasn't photogenic, but they didn't look particularly cool to me.  Expensive, too.  

Many weeks later though, when I was window-shopping online for TLVs, I did start to get little curious about them.  The car's different.  Vehicle with camo seen on test car from spyshots, it's very unique.

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N101d Nissan GT-R NISMO N Attack

When I found it on amiami for 50% off, it was go time.  Once I had it in my hands, I couldn't believe how neat this thing was.  My favorite GT-R by TLV, easily!  

  LV-N101d

tlv camo test nissan gt-r tomica

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N101d Nissan GT-R NISMO test spy car

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N101d Nissan GT-R NISMO camo

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N101d Nissan GT-R

tlv nissan gt-r camo test

lv-n101d camouflage gt-r

Bonus shots to display scale:

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N101d Nissan GT-R NISMO N Attack

tomica limited vintage nissan gt-r camo lv-n101d

Little German connection there.  ;)

tomica limited vintage nissan gt-r camouflaged nismo



6 comments:

  1. Well, I never thought I see one of your scale models paired up with one of your real-life pistols... That German connection was too alluring to pass up, huh? ;)

    But yes, the TLV R35 casting remains one of the best in its class, if not THE best. Even Oversteer's lacks variety compared to Tomica's, especially with this test camouflage... It's definitely worth the money, even better if that money comes with a discount (sneaky, aren't we A6?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted a car with another handgun before. If you type in "Ruger" in the search box(top left of the page), it should come up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, is that so? Guess I need to search through your older works, then... ;) Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
    2. Guns & minicars are the toys I like to play with. :p

      Delete
    3. Well, thanks for the discount news.
      I Just add one to my newest order :)

      Delete
    4. I hope you like it as much as I do. It's my favorite GT-R in my collection!

      Delete