Monday, May 30, 2016

Gulliver64 Tokyo Musen(Radio)/ガリバー64 東京無線 Crown Comfort Taxi Cab ガリバー64

Gulliver64 Tokyo Musen(Radio) Crown Comfort Taxi Cab

I believe this is my fourth Toyota Crown "Comfort" taxi by Gulliver64(link to 3 others).  Having grown up in Japan, it's safe to say that I have a soft spot for Japanese taxis.  In the U.S., cabs have some unflattering stigmas associated with them.  In Japan, I remember them being clean, and automatic door that welcome you in.  Very cool.



Anywho, while I already have three of these things, I also wanted this green/yellow finish one belonging to Tokyo Musen(radio).  I grew up seeing these colorful cabs around.  Love them.

Amiami was no longer able to get them, but I was able to score this one late, thanks to a tip by fellow collector Andy.  I think it came to $20, shipped(eBay)/

ガリバー64

Gulliver64 T Crown Comfort Taxi Cab

hot wheels taxi

Gulliver64  Crown Comfort Taxi

matchbox taxi

tomica taxi

Gulliver64 Tokyo Musen(Radio) Crown Comfort Taxi Cab

Superb detail as usual.  Very nice.  :)

Gulliver64 Tokyo Musen(Radio) Crown Comfort Taxi Cab

No comments:

Post a Comment